Battle.net Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net Elites

We Are The Elite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Houw about M.U.G.E.N.?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Achilles
Admin

Houw about M.U.G.E.N.? Empty
PostSubject: Houw about M.U.G.E.N.?   Houw about M.U.G.E.N.? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:01 am

M.U.G.E.N. is a DOS based fighting game that has a lot of potential. The game known today is a fighting game. With character sprites ripped from 2D fighting games like Street Fighter, KoF, ect. The point of this is that M.U.G.E.N. is an engine originally created to create game from. It could very well test your "skills" in coding C++. As well as learning how to rip bits of data form other sources. (Ripping sprites and other data from games.) there are tons of characters already ripped, but I would like to see you attempt to create your own version of your favorite characters. Only a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallenangelsunited.freeforums.org
Epinephrine.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Houw about M.U.G.E.N.?   Houw about M.U.G.E.N.? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 am

Well, even though I know little C++ and I have very little interest in that, We could do something like that, I'll make a "Other Games" Section in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Houw about M.U.G.E.N.?   Houw about M.U.G.E.N.? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:40 am

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep it updated. Perhaps I could be a mod for that section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallenangelsunited.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houw about M.U.G.E.N.?   Houw about M.U.G.E.N.? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houw about M.U.G.E.N.?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle.net Elites :: Suggestions :: Suggestions for Forums-
Jump to: