Battle.net Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net Elites

We Are The Elite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dumb-Newbie

Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply. Empty
PostSubject: Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply.   Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 am

Name: Harvey

B.Net Accounts: Dumb-Newbie (Before you ask, no, I did NOT copy Jinx or Ian.) and Cloud(SoD), adding in @USEast or @Azeroth as needed.

Years On B.Net: I dunno... Nine?

Former Clans/Teams: SoD (sadly), FA (even sadder), that Team-Darkness thing, and a shit load of minor groups.

What Computer Languages: Well, I actually like Python, C++, C#, ect...

B.Net Games I Play: Warcraft III.

Other Games I Play: World of Warcraft on a casual basis, various online ports of Doom if you want to count it... That's pretty much it, unless you want non-PC games, and in that case, there isn't enough room.

How Long Have I Worked With Computer Programming: I don't know, a few years I guess. Chris tried doing something or another with me and I was a little too busy at the time to actually get into it at that time.

Other Facts I Believe Will Help My Chances: I like to capitialize things (and go back and correct mistakes), I'm cute and cuddly, I probably won't mock the majority of it (Vanmini doesn't count). Oh yeah... I'm not Vanmini, that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Pyro(SoD)

Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply.   Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:09 am

You heard the man....He's not Vanmini...So he's worth Having around. Smile Besides Harv is a good friend.
Back to top Go down

Might as well attempt to jump on board and apply.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle.net Elites :: General :: Application-
Jump to: