Battle.net Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net Elites

We Are The Elite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs

Go down 
+2
AntiCrash
Vincent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs Empty
PostSubject: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Edgeofnowhere.cc
Redvex.net
D3scene.com

Those three site's have been some of the most helpful to me.

They have hacks for diablo II mostly but also alot of other games.

Therefore there isn't really a proper section for this XD.

Anyways here you go.
Back to top Go down
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 pm

I have trust issues with other peoples hacks.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 pm

AntiCrash wrote:
I have trust issues with other peoples hacks.

That wouldn't surprise me lol.

I don't know how to make my own hacks and Trying to teach myself c++ & Dos & Visual Basic isn't that easy lol.
Back to top Go down
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Instead of DOS, try BASIC.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm

AntiCrash wrote:
Instead of DOS, try BASIC.

I don't know what the fuck basic is.

Truthfully I Can't find anything On DOS only Command Prompt Commands.
Back to top Go down
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 pm

That's because DOS is an operating system that provided an ability for shell scripting VIA batch files, not a programming language itself.

BASIC is an acronym for Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. It influenced a lot of high level languages like COMAL, Visual Basic, and Perl. In other words, learning BASIC would make your goal in learning Visual Basic easier because of the similarities. It's also easy to learn for beginners.

Regardless of whether you take up BASIC, you should drop DOS.
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Our opinions shall continue to collide.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallenangelsunited.freeforums.org
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 pm

It's not my opinion; it's fact. DOS isn't a computer language, and it will teach you nothing of HLL's or even ASM.
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm

I vouch for Dylans sources.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallenangelsunited.freeforums.org
Spellz

Spellz

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Achilles wrote:
Our opinions shall continue to collide.

Achilles, there is a large difference between and opinion and a fact. It is a fact the DOS isn't worth learning...actually it is generally useless to know. It is an opinion that you think you should learn it.
Back to top Go down
http://killersofplayers.ipbfree.com/
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:51 pm

What sources? He's already admitted that all he's found is command prompt commands. That's because DOS is a single-user, command-driven operating system, not a computer language which you can learn.
Back to top Go down
Spellz

Spellz

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 pm

He was talking about the web sites I think.
Back to top Go down
http://killersofplayers.ipbfree.com/
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm sure, but if Vincent said all he has found is command-prompt commands, wouldn't these sites only contain exactly that? That's what I was suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

AntiCrash wrote:
I'm sure, but if Vincent said all he has found is command-prompt commands, wouldn't these sites only contain exactly that? That's what I was suggesting.

Ray was probably talking about the sites with hacks for the games.

Not sites I used to try to learn the DOS and C++ and ect.
Back to top Go down
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Okay, well then that makes more sense. I forgot you posted those three sites up there, so the subject change confused me.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm

AntiCrash wrote:
Okay, well then that makes more sense. I forgot you posted those three sites up there, so the subject change confused me.

Mhm.

Ray said he was gonna get me to learn DOS first then BASIC.

but now he is saying just learn BASIC.

Can you teach me or give me some tutorials or something so I can learn?

(He told me to ask you Ian.)

Razz
Back to top Go down
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 pm

I personally don't know BASIC, but it's pretty straight forward at a glance. I skipped learning a HLL, and I dove straight into x86 ASM. I wouldn't recommend that. However, I've had a few people who took time with BASIC swore by QBASIC. It should be free, but I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm

AntiCrash wrote:
I personally don't know BASIC, but it's pretty straight forward at a glance. I skipped learning a HLL, and I dove straight into x86 ASM. I wouldn't recommend that. However, I've had a few people who took time with BASIC swore by QBASIC. It should be free, but I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Having a hard time finding the tutorials or w/e @ that site.
Back to top Go down
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
ThE_EnD

ThE_EnD

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Edge of nowhere has good ppl on it includeing BlackBird and Viraz is still active there as far as i know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:59 am

Go easy there, my account was banned during that Battle.net sweep to clear 30K accounts on WC3 and D2...
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:48 am

Devil wrote:
Go easy there, my account was banned during that Battle.net sweep to clear 30K accounts on WC3 and D2...

Hai Tan! Razz

I'm just giving the websites that way if they want hacks to use once warden is off again (if it does go off, highly doubtful but we'll see) & Custom Games/Open (If Any1 Plays dat.)
Back to top Go down
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 am

Yo, Dylan! Sorry, I've misunderstood there... Just sharing my bad D2Loader... XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Devil wrote:
Yo, Dylan! Sorry, I've misunderstood there... Just sharing my bad D2Loader... XD

It's all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs   Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Websites With All Your Game Hacking Needs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle.net Elites :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: