Battle.net Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net Elites

We Are The Elite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downloads page for the site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Achilles
Admin

Downloads page for the site Empty
PostSubject: Downloads page for the site   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:36 am

The site it's self is quite messy. You have links for every B.net game, and inside those pages there places for a download. This makes no since to me. Why have two different places to download the same content on the site. Maybe the "Downloads" link should be downloads off topic from B.net games. Keep the downloads for each B.net game in their page. For example keep Diablo II downloads in the Diablo II page. It will be much cleaner this way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallenangelsunited.freeforums.org
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Downloads page for the site   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 pm

How can a site with nothing on it be messy? Redundent, perhaps. Not messy.
Back to top Go down
Epinephrine.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Downloads page for the site   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:17 am

I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to work on it as soon as I get more time, I hate Christmas time =\
Back to top Go down
ThE_EnD

ThE_EnD

PostSubject: BLEH!! X-Mas   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:56 pm

I'm happy for my kids on X-Mas.. But other than that.. I hate it pretty damn much. Mad
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Downloads page for the site   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:43 am

yeah the only good thing about xmas is seeing the look on my kids faces other then that it is a useless event
Back to top Go down
http://fallenangelsunited.co.nr
AntiCrash

PostSubject: Re: Downloads page for the site   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:23 am

Well, since I don't have kids, it's just a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
ThE_EnD

ThE_EnD

PostSubject: Re: Downloads page for the site   Downloads page for the site I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:00 pm

A part of me wishes it was still a waste of time and a part says i love it for the kids..
Back to top Go down

Downloads page for the site
Page 1 of 1